- Amanda Quick - Second Sight ( read - not too interesting)
- Georgette Heyer - Cotillion ( always a good book- I am a fan of Heyer anyway!)
- JD Robb - Strangers in Death ( I've now read 3 books under the JD Robb title and I find them too similar! Only the places, names are changed. All deal with murder and treated almost the same)
- JD Robb - Naked in Death
- Maryjanice Davidson - Undead and Unemployed (Kind of interesting - chick lit)
- Marina Lewywcka - A sort history of Tractors in Ukrainian (borrowed)
I've finished Undead and Unemployed about a young woman who died but became a vampire and is busy looking for a job even though she already has a job as queen of the vampires!